Sunday 2 February 2014

That's right party people, it's Entangled Publishing party time. Three years ago this month, Entangled started publishing category imprints - Indulgence kicking off in February with some seriously exciting results. Wow, what a ride. The gals at this publishing house have pushed every single boundary to bring new and exciting voices to market, and I for one continue to thank them every day, especially Publisher Liz Pelletier and my fabo editor Alethea Spiridon Hopson!
I hope you've enjoyed reading the category imprint titles as much as I have and long may they keep a coming. I'm signed up with them for a long wee while yet!
There's going to be plenty of shenangians on Facebook and I'll be linking to them so come join the paartay.
Happy Reading!
x Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele