Thursday 15 August 2013

Four times the Fun!


September is release month not just for me and Love Lost and Found but for four great Indulgence titles. Over the month I'll be hosting Marisa Cleveland, Hayson Manning and Sofia Harper. To find out who their heroes would never date and plenty more besides, pop back here over the month! There'll be lots to talk about, as well as checking out blurbs and covers (Marisa has cowboys...hold on to your hats!) I'll be giving you a sneak peak of mine soon, promise! Can't wait!
If you've got anything you'd like to ask these lovely ladies, let me know and I'll barrage (ahem) I mean, ask them nicely! x Michele







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele